Would you like to discover your true identity?
Do you know who God created you to be? Have you ever asked yourself “What is God’s purpose for my life?” Do you base your self-worth on how well you perform, how you look, how much money you have, or other lies? What are the lies that you continue to believe about yourself?
Finding peace in Jesus is possible when you stop believing the lies and can answer the question “what did God create me for?” You can have peace in every step when you can know God’s purpose for your life.
In Discover Your True Identity: A 52 Week Guided Prayer Journal you will be able to discover who you really are. Who did God create you to be? You are his child. You are saved by grace. This Christian identity guided journal will lead you through God’s Word and help you discover who you God says you really are. Stop believing the lies and find peace and hope in Jesus.
- Downloadable & Printable PDF
- Identity in Christ Scripture Verses
- Reflections on the Word of God
- Journaling Prompts to guide your walk with God and help you to discover your true Identity in Christ and the purpose for which you were created.
- Verses are organized by a theme that changes every 13 weeks:
- You are not a mistake
- You are accepted and secure in God
- You are significant and God has a purpose for your life
- What is true of Christ is true of you
A PERFECT COMPANION FOR INDIVIDUAL PRAYER OR GROUP BIBLE STUDY, THIS 12-MONTH CHRISTIAN IDENTITY GUIDED JOURNAL FEATURES:
- a generous 8 x 10 inch trim size so you have plenty of room to write
- four full pages for each week of the year
- Space to record
- your answered prayers
- the lies you have believed and
- God’s truth based on the Scripture verse you just read
- Other notes
EACH WEEK INCLUDES:
Scripture -An inspiring Bible verse to reflect and meditate on throughout your week, giving you time to memorize the verse and ingrain it into your heart and soul. Reflect — A “Reflect” page with thoughts and questions prompted by the weekly Scripture verse, along with space to record your own thoughts and responses. Journal -Two full pages to journal what you learned from the scripture verse, what you are thankful for, prayer requests, and a space for additional note
INTERVIEW WITH THE AUTHOR:
How has knowing who God created you to be changed your life? Knowing who I am in Christ is the foundation for my life. I used to struggle with depression and low self-esteem because I based my identity on things like how well I performed, how many mistakes I made, and what other people thought about me. I was always comparing myself to others. Now I am secure with who I am and who God created me to be.
What is your God-given purpose? I’ve discovered that my purpose is to inspire others to grow in their relationship with God and help them to know who God created them to be and their purpose in God in the same way that God showed me.
This site may contain links to affiliate websites including Amazon and I will receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you using such links but at no additional cost to you.